To determine the biodiversity status of a particular land parcel, for which you have the 21 digit code, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the BGIS website.
- Click on the “Map Viewers” tab.
- The “Open Map>>” button next to each listed entry will open the interactive map viewer of interest in a new window
- An overview of the selected map will appear
- Type in the 21 digit code of the land parcel in the “Search” tool found above the Map Window in the right-hand corner.
- The results will be displayed in the Information Panel, beside the Map Window.
- To zoom to the land parcel, click on the 21 digit code listed in the Information Panel.